Website ERESM European Residential Management
European Residential Management is the exclusive asset and property management team of European Residential REIT (www.eresreit.com). We manage 6,047 residential apartment suites and townhomes in over 120 properties in the Netherlands. Our properties are located across the Netherlands, including major centers like Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht, and smaller centers including Cuijk, Enschede, Gouda, Heerenveen, Huizen, Ijsselstein, Koog aan de Zaan, Meppel, Oldenzaal, Scherpenzeel and Warnsveld.
We are looking for a reliable, experienced Senior Tax & Compliance analyst, to join our team. As a Senior Tax & Compliance analyst, you will be responsible for day-to-day function Tax activities (CIT, VAT) and ensure Compliance with Dutch Corporate Tax and GAAP rules.
It is expected you have a hands-on approach, act proactively and support the team in reaching the company goals.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review and preparation of Dutch entities CIT returns
• Preparation of the tax provisions under IFRS
• Calculating and managing preliminary CIT payments
• Review of the VAT returns
• Preparation and maintenance of the transfer pricing documentation (Master/Local files, DAC6, etc.)
• Assistance in preparation of the annual statutory accounts based on local Dutch GAAP
• Liaison with the Dutch tax authorities • Liaison with 3rd party service providers (auditors, lawyers, tax advisors)
• Provide coaching and development for team members on tax and compliance-related tasks
We are looking for senior professionals:
• with a Bachelor (HBO) or MSc in Accounting, Tax, Finance, or equivalent qualification;
• 4-6 years relevant work experience within the international tax advisory field.
• Big 4 and/or Tax firm experience highly desired
• With experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal structures.
• Real estate knowledge is an asset
• Previous experience in SAP will be considered as an asset
• Completed or near completion RA or equivalent designation
• In-depth understanding of Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and with a team,
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, written and spoken; Dutch is not required but nice to have. • Are available on a full-time basis.
• Previous experience in SAP will be considered as an asset.
What we offer
• A competitive salary compensation and solid benefits;
• A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
• A dynamic, open and informal work environment;
• A professional and supportive team with growth mindset;
Are you convinced that you are the right person for this role, do you meet our requirements and are you ready to join a dynamic and growing company? Apply directly for this role including your resume and a brief motivation for this role.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com